Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager plays a crucial role in keeping cross-functional DHS teams on schedule and on task. They ensure that internal processes are applied and followed consistently across fundraising and marketing client work. They will perform a key communications function ensuring that delivery teams are informed and aware of task requirements and drop-dead dates. In addition, the Associate Project Manager will support the Account Management team on specific accounts, coordinating schedules, and deliverables, and in some cases, liaising directly with the client around deliverables and scheduling.
- Support project lifecycle, from requirements definition through resource planning, deployment and project implementation
- Coordinate and manage project deliverables and processes including project plans, content calendars, copy and creative assets, and campaign reports
- Analyze project progress and when necessary, adapt scope and timelines to ensure delivery and adherence to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Provide regular project status updates at internal and client-facing check-ins
- Set-up, proof and QA communication deliverables including emails, quizzes, polls, printed materials, landing pages and presentations using platforms like Constant Contact, Riddle and WordPress
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years project management or account coordination experience, (working across clients in an agency setting preferred)
- Hands-on experience of using project management software like Monday, Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, etc.
- Fluency with MS Office Suite, and messenger apps like Slack, Google Chat, MS Teams, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be successful working across different levels of management
- Proven ability to multi-task and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques and terminology
- Experience and/or interest in healthcare industry preferred
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Health Strategies (DHS) is a Washington, D.C.-based marketing and technology agency that develops digital engagement programs for some of the nation’s largest healthcare organizations. Our engagement programs help patients find the right care at the right time, keep health plan members healthy, enable physicians to work more efficiently and cultivate donors to raise money. We’re a leading firm in the expanding $200 billion digital health market. Our clients include some of the most prestigious healthcare organizations in the country, such as Johns Hopkins Medicine, Geisinger Health (Danville, PA), Hackensack Meridian Health, Scripps Health (San Diego, CA), and Good Samaritan Hospital.